NCHM JEE Counselling Final Allotment Result- The result of third and last round of NCHM JEE 2014 Counselling is declared on July 10, 2014 evening in online mode by the exam conducting authority National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology to offer admission for 3157 vacant seats across all 51 participating institutes of hotel management.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
For any doubts and queries students can call the NCHM JEE Exam2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
Click here to enroll for All India HM Counselling Pack 2015 to get All Alerts, Updates and Guidance for College Selection
Online registration and choice filling, a two days event, for NCHM JEE 2014 Counselling third round was completed July 9, 2014.
Candidates, allotted with seat are required to report at allotted institute to submit fee and provide (if any) their preference for hostel accommodation as per the prescribed date and time. Physical presence of candidates during the seat allotment is scheduled to begin on July 15, 2014 and will end on July 17, 2014, the event will include candidates reporting at the Admission Center (ACs) for documents verification, initial fee payment, and to collect the provisional admission letter.
Documents to be carried during third round of NCHM JEE 2014 Counselling
- Two passport size photograph
- Original as well as attested copies of certificates of the class category, for proof of age, high school and intermediate examination passing certificate
- Candidates, whose intermediate result is awaited, are required to submit an undertaking at admission center
- Medical fitness certificate from MBBS doctor with his/her registration number
- NCHM JEE 2014 Admit Card
- Single demand draft/pay order of Rs 44,250/ only drawn in favour of “NCHMCT” payable at Noida or New Delhi
The entrance exam was conducted on April 26, 2014 to admission for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration courses on 7945 seats across 21 central government IHMs, 16 state government IHMs and 14 private hotel management institutes. The written exam was registered by 21,600 applicants and as many as 19000 candidates appeared for the exam.
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and articles on NCHM JEE 2014 Counselling