NCHM JEE 2014 Counselling: First seat allotment round starts on June 18
Schedule for NCHM JEE 2014 first round of seat allotment is declared by the exam conducting body National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. Candidates allotted with seat are required to visit their respective admission center from June 18-21, 2014 and June 23, 2014 and the reporting time for the four days long event is from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
For any doubts and queries students can call the NCHM JEE Exam2014 Helpline at 011-40360360
Click here to enroll for All India HM Counselling Pack 2015 to get All Alerts, Updates and Guidance for College Selection
The exam conducting body has notified that candidates, who are allotted with seat, have to necessarily appear at their assigned admission center as per the prescribed time duration. Failing to abide the same will lead to cancellation of allotted seats and candidates will be barred to participate in the second round of NCHM JEE 2014 Counselling. However, such candidatesare eligible to participate in the SPOT (3rd) Round of NCHM JEE 2014 Counselling, which is scheduled to begin on July 10, 2014.
Documents to be carried at Admission Center
- Two passport size photograph
- Original as well as attested copies of certificates of the class category, for proof of age, high school and intermediate examination passing certificate
- Candidates, whose intermediate result is awaited, are required to submit an undertaking at admission center
- Medical fitness certificate from MBBS doctor with his/her registration number
- NCHM JEE 2014 Admit Card
- Single demand draft/pay order of Rs 44,250/ only drawn in favour of “NCHMCT” payable at Noida or New Delhi
Note: All copies of certificates should be attested by Gazetted Officer or Principal of the school last attended by the candidate.
Candidates allotted admissions at private Institute of Hotel Management are advised to visit official website of the concerned IHM regarding fee details. Fee amount exceeding the said Rs 44,250/- amount has to be deposited by candidates.
Candidates appeared at admission center will be only considered for hostel allotment as per their preference for hostel accommodation.
NCHM JEE 2014, a national level hotel management entrance examination is conducted to offer admission for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration courses on 7920 seats at some of top hotel management institutes located in India.
On the basis of NCHM JEE all India Rank assigned to candidates, they can seek at any one of the participating 21 central government IHMs, 16 state government IHMs and 15 private hotel management institutes.
Stay tuned to hospitality.careers360.com for more news and articles on NCHM JEE 2014 Counselling