Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (IITTM) invites applications for admission to PGDM2010-12 in the following areas:
- Tourism & Travel-Gwalior & Bhubaneswar
- International Business-Gwalior and Bhubaneswar
- Tourism & Leisure-Delhi & Nellore
- for PGDM (Services) and PGDM (IB) programmes: First Year Rs. 1,04,000/-; Second Year Rs.1,03,000/-
- for PGDM (Tourism and Travel) and PGDM (Tourism and Leisure) programmes: First Year Rs.80,000/-; Second Year Rs. 53,000/-
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a University or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination are also eligible to apply, provided they complete it by October 31, 2010.
Selection Process: Admission to the programme is based on the IITTM admission test followed by a Group Discussion and personal Interview.
Note: Candidates with valid CAT scores may apply by April 26, 2010.
How to apply: Application can be downloaded from the website. Completed application form should be sent along with an admission fees of Rs. 800/- (500/- in case of SC/ ST/ PH) through a demand draft in favour of Director-IITTM, payable at Gwalior. The envelope should be superscibed with "Admission Application" on the right hand corner.
- Last date for submission of application is March 19, 2010
- IITTM Admission Test on April 18, 2010
- Declaration of result by June 04, 2010
- Commencement of programme from July 21, 2009
Completed applications to be sent to:
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
Gwalior 474011 (M.P.)
Phone: 0751-2345821-22, 2437300