Institute: Galgotia’s University, School of Hospitality, Greater Noida
Galgotias University, School of Hospitality, Greater Noida is one of the noted multidisciplinary private universities in North India which was established in the year 1999. It was granted university status in the year 2011. It is affiliated to UGC, Mahamaya Technical University (MTU) and ASIC-UK.
School of Hospitality has announced admission to B.Sc in Hotel Management for the academic year 2014-16.
Click here to download the brochure.
- B.Sc in Hotel Management
- B.Sc in Hotel Management- Rs 77,000/-
The fees might get revised for the academic year 2014.
Eligibility for B.Sc in Hotel Management: The candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in best four relevant subjects at 10+2 level
Application process: Click here to download the application form.
- The candidate has to fill the application form as given on the website along with complete detail by clicking on the "Apply Online" given on the home page of the website.
- After filling the application form and on clicking on the 'Submit' icon, the candidate will be routed to the "Axis Bank payment gateway".
- The payment can be made online by Credit/Debit Card of any bank. The application fee is Rs. 1100.
- After completing the application process successfully, the system will generate a unique ID which will be the unique identification for the candidates for the entire admission period.
- An auto generated email/SMS will be sent to the candidate's mail id and mobile number.
If you are applying offline, follow the given steps:
- The candidates must buy the prospective and application form from the Galgotias University campus.
- Pay by cash or Demand Draft in favour of Galgotias University in the admission office of the university.
- The candidates will be provided an enquiry number at the time of registration.
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Email: [email protected]